Don’t be surprised. Last year made changes to all types of activity, even online business.
So today, we decided to highlight the main 2020 trends in the most controversial industry taking into account last year’s circumstances.
- The main thing that happened to people in 2020 is brands’ desire to be closer to their customers. So the whole online business is now transferred to social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and even Tik-Tok. Moreover, our feed is overburdened with content, interactive games, promos, ads, and that’s how we are supposed to start our ‘friendship’ with brands. For example, SlotV Casino is an active online business that reviews slots, talks about adventures, and shares playlists while raising its audience on Instagram and Twitter. It’s okay now to imitate face-to-face communication with the client.
- Casinos started to receive licenses and to work legally. Nobody hides anymore. The companies are eager to prove to their clients they are reliable, safe, and responsible. That’s the best way of customer retention, as nowadays many streamers and forums are testing different casinos to check whether their activity is ‘crystal clear’ or not. As for SlotV Casino, it has three licenses: Curacao, Maltese, and Swedish, so, obviously, you will not see anything ‘suspicious’ there.
- Simplified website interfaces are getting popular. What’s great is that there are no long SEO-texts included, but you’ll find out readable copies, minimum sections number, and a minimalistic design instead. Mr.Bit Casino is a nice example of how online businesses should develop their page’s construction using dark colors and synthwave elements.
- Mobile Gaming. Nowadays, each casino tries to develop its app to make gambling more convenient and attract potential clients.
- Collaboration with new providers. Microgaming and Netent are good enough, but it’s hard to surprise players with the same slots – they want something extraordinary. This makes new studios in demand and stipulates their contract relationships with top casinos. For example, in 2020, Mr.Bit Casino started working with such ‘young’ providers, as Authentic, Gamomat, Hacksaw Gaming, Inspired, Isoftbet, Merkur, Pgsoft, Reel Play, Skywind, and Truelab. The wide slots assortment is one of the key benefits of trendy casinos.
- Special events. This is a must-have in the gambling industry. Only in 2020, SlotV Casino has launched 180 tourneys, 30 lotteries and added over 500 new slots to its assortment. And that’s without counting the gifts.
So if we are talking about 2020 trends in the gambling industry, they concern the relationship with clients, improved communications, and large-scale ad campaigns. The technical trends are mobile apps development, new features implementation, special events, and collaboration with new providers.
We wish good luck to all the businesses in 2021!
18+ Gamble responsibly